Thursday, May 5, 2011

My "work" space

Yes... I do my resin making in my kitchen. My husband gets mad because I spill resin on the granite counter top. In my defense it comes off with some alcohol and I don't have any other place to do it.



I need to find a better place because it's a pain in the butt to have to take all that stuff out every time I have to do something with my resin. Sometimes by the time I get to actually making something I don't even want to do it anymore not only that it's very distracting in the kitchen.


So that's my storage/laundry closet, thats not all my stuff the rest is on the counter and the table. I like to stay organized, it's easier to find things that way and I don't like to see a mess in my house. So I think I will be fixing the back room in the basement for my crafts and resin because as you can see this is kind of crazy and not a fun to go back and forth looking for stuff.
So that's my resin/art stuff around the house.  

                                                                                       Love, hugs and kisses.....2 of them
                                                                                                              Issa

2 comments:

  1. what a great blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance, i would really apprieciate your opinions on mine! i would love to see what you think! :)

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the photos of your work-space. I've been meaning to do a post showing my studio, but want to organize it more first. :)

    Great meeting you through the Etsy Blog Team!
    I am the newest follower of your blog. :)

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete